Computer Systems Analyst Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 187807
Location: BETHESDA, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 21, 2019
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work:
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a Computer Systems Analyst Engineer to support a major program at the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) within the National Capital Region. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture using standard servers and NVIDIA GPU technologies.
- Develop exploitation scripts in the C++, Java, JSP, and Python programming languages.
- Develop exploitation scripts for use with NVIDIA GPUs using a wide range of GPU coding technologies, techniques, and programming languages and integrating said exploitation software into an automated, distributed, exploitation computing environment architecture.
- Wrap existing commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) exploitation technology into an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which will utilize NVIDIA GPUs when applicable.
- Wrap existing Open Source exploitation technology into an automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which will utilize NVIDIA GPUs when applicable.
- Use, monitor, regulate, and administrate the developed automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which also uses NVIDIA GPUs.
- Provide complete testing and technical support to the developed automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture which also uses NVIDIA GPUs to include any developed or integrated exploitation software.
- Provide training on the development, use, and support of the developed automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture.
- Engage customer exploitation requests for support and provide exploitation support.
- Create, update, and maintain all documentation for the automated distributed exploitation computing environment architecture.
- Create, update, and maintain as necessary all documentation of any developed software, scripts, or tools.
- Utilize CUDA to test various project specific software applications.
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI and be willing and able to pass a CI polygraph prior to starting.
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least ten (10) years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience in a job offered as Software Engineer/Developer, Application Engineer/Developer, or closely related occupation.
- Experience with hardware configuration, networking protocols, and network/data communications.
- Programming experience in Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems.
- Programming experience with C++, Python, Java, JSP, CUDA, or other NVIDIA GPU coding technologies.
- Advanced experience in software development and scripting.
- Experience using debugging and profiling tools for CUDA/OpenCL programs and performance analysis of hybrid CPU/GPU programs.
- Experience requiring knowledge of GPU hardware architecture, performance characteristics, memory subsystem, and experience in optimizing CUDA/OpenCL code for specific hardware characteristics.
- Experience in software engineering and architecture best practices and industry standards.
- Experience with the following technologies desired: AMD/ATI, and Intel GPGPUs; Brook/Sh/GSGP programming languages; NVidia Cg SDK; Windows and Linux OS/RTOS development; OpenCL/OpenMP.
- Preferred: Master of Science or PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least eight (8) years of related experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability