SAIC is seeking a Earned Value Management (EVM) focused Financial Analyst to support our Navy programs in Washington, DC.
Overseen by Program Executive Office (PEO) for Unmanned and Small Combatants (USC) and located at the Washington Navy Yard, PMS 515designs, procures, and builds the Navy’s next multi-mission Small Surface Combatant delivering the capabilities needed to support a range of fleet operations in the most affordable manner possible. The small combatant ships will be a blue-water capable, multi-mission ship capable of operating in contested environments. It will have the ability to protect itself and potentially others with improved air defense capability, via the radar and weapons improvements, and shock-hardened systems for decreased vulnerability.
The EVM/Financial Analyst may perform a combination of the following duties:
- Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives.
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Performs research and studies, and financial and expense comparisons by analysis of profit and loss statements and income statements.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment.
Minimum Degree Requirement: Bachelor's degree in Business, engineering, or related field
Minimum Years’ Experience: 10 years professional experience in EVM/financial analysis
Required Specialized Experience: Experience working on Navy ACAT I programs
Preferred Degree: Master's degree in business, engineering, or related field
Preferred Certification: EVM Professional cert or equivalent or DAU BFM Level III Equivalent orDAU Business Estimating Level III
Preferred Years’ Experience: 15 years in EVM/financial analysis
Preferred Specialized Experience: DoD/DoN Systems such as ERP
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability