EDIS Systems Administrator Part Time
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 193493
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM, United States
Date Posted: Jun 27, 2019
Subcategory: Engineering Technician
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
SAIC is seeking Part Time Systems Administrators/Network Administrators for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is to support the Space and Missile Systems Center Advanced Systems & Development Directorate (SMC/ AD) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS program and its customers. The position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The ideal candidates shall be responsible for:
- Managing the organization’s servers, desktop and mobile equipment.
- Ensure that email and data storage networks work properly.
- Ensure that employees’ workstations are working efficiently and stay connected to the central computer network.
- Manage telecommunication networks.
- Assist network architects design and analyze network models.
- Participate in decisions about buying future hardware or software to upgrade the organization’s network
- An active Secret security clearance
- B.S. degree is required with 5 years of systems administration/network administration experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems is required
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability