Job ID: 448664
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM, United States
Date Posted: Jun 28, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: DOE Q
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
· A Bachelor's Degree or 5 years or more of professional work experience or 9 years of professional work experience in lieu of degree; OR Master's degree and 3 years or more professional work experience; OR PhD and 0 years related experience.
· Minimum 3 years' experience with the Linux Operating system.
· Minimum 1 year experience writing and using Linux shell commands.
· Current, active DOE Q Clearance
· Ability to apply critical thinking skills and apply detailed data into useful information, such as documentation and developing policies, processes and procedures
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Cybersecurity experience or interest
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability