Acquisition and Program Management Support SETA
SAIC has an immediate opening for top talent to join our team supporting NRO’s Communications Directorate. This role is for a full-time experienced IT Acquisition Professional/Program Manager SETA to assist the Intelligence Community customer in the Northern Virginia area. Qualified candidates must have a current TS/SCI level clearance with Polygraph.
Job Description: Provide acquisition and project management SETA support to assist and advise the customer with life cycle management support to include: technical expertise, continuity of effort, and value added judgement on a full spectrum of activities from pre-acquisition to program execution and performance management. The successful applicant must advise senior customer leadership on the implementation strategies needed to facilitate in the stand-up of a Managed Service Integration contract aimed at improving the organization’s service delivery capabilities.
Daily Activities include:
- Provide overall lifecycle acquisition and program management support to the customer Program Manager(s), Contracts Officer’s Technical Representative(s), and Contracts Officer(s)
- Review, validate and manage acquisition plans, service level agreements, level of effort agreements, and business case analysis
- Support identification and proactive resolution of programmatic risk
- Conducts analysis and monitoring of program requirements, performance metrics, financial limitations, and schedule
- Research, collect, organize, and interpret technical data and status relating to program’s performance data and metrics (SLAs)
- Provide input and assist with requirements definition, scope management, and continual service improvement initiatives
- Participate in identifying and coordinating actions across the team
Clearance level must currently possess: Top Secret /SCI with Polygraph
Clearance level must be able to obtain: Top Secret /SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with nine (9) years of acquisition and Program Management experience,or the equivalent of thirteen (13) years+ of experience or more: or a Master’s Degree with seven (7) years of experience; a PhD and four (4) years of experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related technical discipline
- Experience with IT Service Management and implementation of ITIL framework to include: service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation, and continual service improvement.
- Experience with System Integration Activities
- Ability to establish trust-relationships as well as build and lead highly functioning, multi-faceted and “joint” teams across various operational sites
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables simultaneously
- Possess knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Project Management
- Proven technical IT expertise and communications skills that demonstrate the ability to interface with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to conduct analysis and evaluations - making recommendations and providing professional advice and assistance to include preparing criteria and analytical aids, briefings, reports, and presentations
- Experienced in resource and requirements analysis, planning, coordination, and scheduling
- Ability to apply technical expertise in proper context for management review
- Skilled/comfortable working in high-tempo environment, able to be flexible and to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges
- Active TS SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Recent experience with the NRO Communications Systems Directorate and knowledge of their tools and processes
- Operations experience supporting various sites around the world
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability