Systems Engineer - TS/SCI with Polygraph required
Job ID: 193395
Location: HERNDON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 19, 2019
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC is seeking qualified,
mission-focused Systems Engineers to support critical enterprise systems.
Positions are located in Chantilly & Reston. Responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
- Perform strategic infrastructure
systems planning, business information planning, and reverse engineering
disciplines to develop strategic planning.
- Analyze and document system
requirements for workflow, organization and correctives measures.
- Apply process improvement practices
for system development life-cycle.
- Provide technical and/or
non-technical life-cycle systems engineering support for requirements analysis,
configuration management, testing, design/development and deployment of systems
- Identify stakeholder needs and
translate into technical requirements.
- Assist stakeholders in identifying
best solutions for business needs.
- Identify technical risks and
- Must have a current/active TS/SCI
- Experience working with Agile development practices
- Prior experience supporting customer
within the IC
- Strong working knowledge of
technical systems and/or non-technical systems engineering life cycle
- Knowledge, or experience working
with cloud technologies (AWS)
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience working with Ansible,
Puppet and/or Chef
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability