SAIC is anticipation expanding our support to the Army customers at Ft. Belvior We are recruiting Business Management Analysts to support this expansion.
In this role you will:
• Serve as senior business program/management analyst responsible for supporting the planning, developing, coordinating, defending and executing all aspects of the PMs’ program funding
• Provide technical knowledge of appropriation law, resource allocation and financial execution under the processes of DoD Acquisition and sustainment
• Provide reviews and prepares budget estimate input for compliance with policy, rules, regulations, and procedures prescribed and provided by higher headquarters
• Develop program plans and controls for future or new programs, to include the phased milestone schedules from development/purchase through fielding; also for the preparation, presentation, and defense of budget submissions
• Prepare manpower data requirements, Program Objective Memorandum (POM) builds, facilitates Annual Program Resource Validation (APRV) development, supports the Strategic Portfolio Analysis Review (SPAR) and reviews program acquisition documents for appropriate data content and consistency
• Assist in funding execution using an enterprise resource planning tool (GFEBS, LMP, and etc.) to create purchase requests/requisitions
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Finance with at least 15 years experience or a High School Diploma/ Equivalent with at least 20 years experience.
Secret or Interim Secret security clearance.
DAWIA level II or equivalent certification. An additional year of related experience on Army or Joint programs may substitute for certification.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability