SAIC, in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) - United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) - Office of Information Technology (OIT), will deliver enterprise Architecture and Engineering Services (AES). These services will include design, engineering, and implementations for the entire USCIS global enterprise. SAIC is looking for an AES team experienced and proven in terms of technology and IT modernization in the US Government Enterprise space.
The Facilities Liaison Project Manager serves as the project manager for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same common/standard/migration system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the task order-level Task Managers (TM), Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and insuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner. Performs enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems, including the development of conceptual systems requirements; systems integration requirements; systems phasing plan; business application consultation; problem tracking/management; and preparation and delivery of presentations.
The Facilities Liaison Project Manager is responsible for the following:
• Liaison between OIT and the USCIS Facilities Project Management group
• Responsible for communicating and obtaining project information on Leased Acquisition Program projects which includes:
· Attending weekly meeting(s) with Facilities Project Managers
· Tracking progress of all projects, reporting and relaying information back to deployment teams
· Hosting a weekly stakeholder meeting that includes deployment teams providing updates to all pertinent stakeholders.
• Host kick off calls with Facilities when new projects, called Infrastructure Engineering Requests (IERs), have been assigned. The Facilities Liaison Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the following requirements are met by the facilities teams:
· Once architectural drawings have been received at 100% completion, will provide completed Computer room layouts
· Bill of Materials Cost estimate of all IT infrastructure and cabling needed to fulfill the requirement
· Heat and Humidity computations for load bearing on HVAC
• Facilities Liaison Project Manager will ensure deployment teams are hosting Rollout Operations Calls (ROC CALLS/Project Management Call) with stakeholders for every deployment.
Facilities Liaison Project Manager will track participation to document all meeting attendance.
• Provide written notice of schedule outages.
• Responsible for special projects and routine maintenance replacements such as end of life infrastructure.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred and 14+ years of experience, Master's degree and 12+ years of experience. May consider 2+ years additional experience with Associates degree.
• Seven (7) or more years of experience in project and program management including:
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification.
• Proven experience with managing using Dev Ops concepts.
• Exceptional technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communications skills.
• At least five (5) years of experience managing IT projects and programs.
Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a DHS EOD or BI Security clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability