rise Architecture and Engineering Services (AES). These services will include design, engineering, and implementations for the entire USCIS global enterprise. SAIC is looking for an AES team experienced and proven in terms of technology and IT modernization in the US Government Enterprise space.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for a large, complex task order (or a group of task orders affecting the same common/standard/migration system) and shall assist the Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), the task order-level Task Managers (TM), Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Program Manager, responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and insuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner. Performs enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems, including the development of conceptual systems requirements; systems integration requirements; systems phasing plan; business application consultation; problem tracking/management; and preparation and delivery of presentations.
The Implementation Manager will oversee and ensure completion of the following:
Perform implementation for the following Infrastructure tasks:
· New data infrastructure designs utilizing Enterprise Infrastructure Engineering standards and user rollout support.
· Deployment and implementation of physical access control infrastructure hardware.
· Storage area network services
· Backup and archive support.
· Support multiple, concurrent testing and deployment efforts.
· Provide resources to support USCIS OIT management with the deployment of the LAN/WAN, including but not limited to CSU/DSU(s), routers, switches, WAN optimizers, enterprise application and resource servers, encryptors, VoIP switches, VTC and other network enterprise devices
· Perform installation of unclassified LAN devices to USCIS locations. Installation of devices shall be done in accordance to USCIS policy and procedures and shall be implemented per the design provided by USCIS. All data circuits and WAN services will only be ordered using the Network Information Management Systems (NIMS). USCIS will use DHS OneNet for all WAN services.
· Assist in ensuring the delivery of all components and associated materials and supplies required to properly and fully implement each project in accordance with USCIS-approved design, infrastructure standards, project schedules, and task statements.
· Coordinate the installation with headquarters and field personnel for all new deployments and infrastructure replacements via the Rollout Operation Call (ROC).
· Ensure that all components are properly documented and entered into USCIS property management systems, EIDOCS and Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
· Installation of these devices may require travel up to 10% of the time. If travel is required, the Contactor shall inform the USCIS Task Manager of the requirement and coordinates travel with all parties involved.
· Remain onsite for up to 24 hours after the installation or until the Government has provided acceptance.
· Provide instructions over the phone to on-site personnel if no travel is deemed necessary by USCIS management.
· Monitor the components for 12-hours after phone installation instructions have been completed.
· Follow USCIS processes, including Change, Configuration and Release Management and follow USCIS standards during the installation of components.
· Collaborate with the Enterprise Infrastructure Engineering Team to modify standards as needed.
· Configure LAN/WAN devices per USCIS standards
· Ensure all equipment is burned in for at least 72 hours prior to deployment.
· Collaborate with the Infrastructure Engineering Team to modify procedures for configuring components.
· Assist in identifying new technology from vendors to enhance the USCIS infrastructure.
· Enterprise Infrastructure Hardware Refresh plan along with budgetary estimates.
· Manage projects and coordinate delivery and installation with contracted suppliers, headquarters, field personnel, vendors, local technical support, property custodians, and other parties involved with the supply and delivery of the computing equipment and associated devices.
· Interface with other contractors supporting Infrastructure and Security Tasks
· In coordination with USCIS OIT, work in conjunction with other service providers under USCIS.
· Provide LAN designs for all new USCIS facilities in accordance to Infrastructure Engineering standards. At the request of USCIS, provide instructions to other user support Contractors in implementing particular network performance enhancement procedures.
· Interact with manufacturer technical support personnel to:
o Work with vendor's Infrastructure Engineering Team to perform technical analysis, trouble resolution, design review, reporting, and user training.
o Document and report all findings to USCIS OIT on schedule or as requested.
o Request exchange carriers to conduct link monitoring, trouble ticket tracking, and circuit status update from previous shifts, and current system performance parameters.
· Documentation as designated by the government on all deployments shall be posted on EIDOCS website.
· Develop Statement of Work (SOW) for various projects as required for installation of various infrastructure requirements such as additional power, different wall plugs, room UPS systems and additional cooling.
Bachelor's degree in related field preferred and 14+ years of experience, Master's degree and 12+ years of experience. May consider 2+ years additional experience with Associates degree.
• Seven (7) or more years of experience in project and program management including:
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification.
• Proven experience with managing using Dev Ops concepts.
• Exceptional technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communications skills.
• At least five (5) years of experience managing IT projects and programs.
Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a DHS EOD or BI Security clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability