SAIC, in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) - United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) - Office of Information Technology (OIT), will deliver enterprise Architecture and Engineering Services (AES). These services will include design, engineering, and implementations for the entire USCIS global enterprise. SAIC is looking for an AES team experienced and proven in terms of technology and IT modernization in the US Government Enterprise space.
Provides technical guidance for directing and monitoring information systems operations. Provides support in the translation of business requirements into telecommunications (e.g., LAN, MAN, WAN, Voice and Video) requirements, designs and orders. Provides in-depth engineering analysis of telecommunications alternatives for government agencies in support of their strategic modernization efforts and telecommunications enhancement design for medium and large-scale telecommunication infrastructures. Provides interface support to telecommunications end users, telecommunications operations personnel, and telecommunications strategic program management. Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and network problems. Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals). Utilizes software and hardware tools and identifies and diagnoses complex problems and factors affecting network performance. Troubleshoots network systems when necessary and makes improvements to the network.
Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of experience, Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience, PhD and nine (9) years or more experience. Additional years of experience may be considered for candidates with Associates degree.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of subject matter expertise with implementation of Cisco Unified platform and minimum 4 years' experience with Avaya platform integration.
• Subject matter expertise in implementation of enterprise media services in a Wide Area Network. This would include experience in areas such as Video Streaming, Video Portals, Video on Demand systems and digital signage systems over large geographically dispersed networks.
• Subject matter expertise in implementing Quality of Service (QoS) policy in large enterprise networks.
• Subject matter expertise in implementing Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Meeting Server, vBrick and Cisco Expressway.
• Expertise in Avaya Aura and Avaya One-X platforms.
• Expertise in Polycom DMA, Polycom RMX and Polycom endpoints.
• Experience with deployment and administration of Avaya and Cisco contact center products.
• Experience with implementing web conferencing / collaboration platforms including WebEx Meetings, WebEx Teams and Microsoft Teams.
• Expertise with Skype/Microsoft Teams and integration with other platforms technologies including Cisco and Avaya.
• Expertise with Cisco routing and switching platforms.
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, collaborative environment.
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills required.
• Must have strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision-making skills
• Possess superior technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communications skills.
• Proven experience with managing and using Dev Ops concepts.
• Certification: CCIE Collaboration, CCNP Collaboration or proven equivalent experience.
Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DHS EOD or BI Security Clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability