The SAIC Office of Security is seeking a Manager for the Physical/Technical Security team. This position will oversee the corporate Physical/Technical Security program, advise and assist with preparation of security plans, reviewing applicable regulations, and established procedures for all areas within the Physical/Technical Security discipline. This will include secure facility construction management (Closed areas, SCIFs, SAPFs), Automated Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems, CCTV and development of policies and SOPs. As a manager of the Physical/Technical Security Program, the individual must have extensive practical knowledge and experience to guide local security teams, serve as an advisor to program management and the Chief Security Officer of SAIC.
Key duties and/or responsibilities:
• Develop the design, budget and schedule for the construction and/or modification of closed areas, SCIFs, SAPFs and other secure facilities.
• Oversee and approve the development of systems diagrams for alarm, access control and CCTV systems
• Lead in the development and the implementation of the organization's Physical and Technical Security program. Manage a geographically diverse team
• Conduct physical security surveys/reviews
• Develop Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Standard Operational Procedures (SOP’s) and training material for the Physical Security Program.
• Policy development, writing and implementation.
• Cross communication with other functional areas (Facilities, Information Technology Office, etc.)
• Advise Program Managers of the status of assigned projects
• Interact with customer security POCs
• Serve as a representative on customer and industry working groups
• In-depth practical application of ICD 705 and NISPOM requirements
• Construction Security
• Access Control Systems (Lenel On Guard, CCURE 800 and CCURE 9000)
• Intrusion Detection Systems (Alarm Systems)
• Guard Force management
• Threat assessments
• CCTV systems and operations
• TEMPEST Requirements and Countermeasures
• Interpreting facility drawings to include structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
• Writing and interpreting corporate policies.
• Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must have strong interpersonal and briefing skills; be able to communicate with senior level internal and external personnel on matters requiring coordination between programs.
• TS/SCI clearance w/polygraph.
• Minimum 10 years of Physical/Technical Security experience with a complex, geographically diverse organization.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability