SAIC is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support a key NAVAIR Customer. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Prepare official administrative correspondence for Senior Executive review and approval.
- Produce and publish quarterly office newsletter.
- Maintain office employee roster and recall data.
- Receive and process all official mail.
- Maintain current Welcome Package for new employees.
- Prepare and track employee awards packages.
- Perform Visitor Control functions including processing of visit requests, base access requests, and maintaining of visitor log book.
- Schedule and support meetings, coordinate conference room schedules, arrange teleconference and VTC support.
- Assist team members with processing of travel orders and vouchers, track team member travel claims.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Serve as point of contact for facility trouble calls.
- High School diploma
- 3 years experience in an Administrative Assistant position supporting a NAVAIR program office, competency manager, or equivalent major business.
- Experience and skill using Microsoft Office suite of software products.
- Interim SECRET Clearance.
- The selected candidate will be a highly reliable, self-motivated, high performing individual capable of performing all tasks with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of NAVAIR administrative systems.
- Experience using BASIC II system for visitor control.
- Experience using JPAS to submit and verify visit requests/security clearances.
- Experience processing government travel orders and vouchers.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability