SAIC is seeking an Electrical Engineer in Crane, IN!
- Researches, designs, develops, modifies, evaluates and tests a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including:
- radar and radiation detection equipment
- radio, television and other communications equipment and systems
- circuitry components
- analog and digital computers
- control and test equipment.
- Conducts experimental tests on equipment and evaluates results.
- Develops specifications for selecting components and equipment to use.
- May also review vendors' abilities to support development.
- Contributes to completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in program schedules and may result in allocation of additional resources.
- Primarily internal company contacts. Infrequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years or more experience.
- Experience with RF, SYSML, and MBSE.
- Ability to write and verbally communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to communicate efficiently with management via reports and updates on tasking progress.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to execute tasking while maintaining the high level vision required to facilitate career and company growth long-term.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to balance a diverse set of tasks of varying priorities with limited oversight
Desired Experience & Skills
- Experience with Matlab, VB, or Labview is desired
- Knowledge transmit and receive antennas, high power RF amplifiers, electronic support measures receivers, and waveform generators. Experience with operational aspects of electronic warfare.
- Knowledge of jammer system control and signal processing algorithms and of "precision" passive detection and tracking concepts.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Experience with government contracting and organizational development
Must be able to obtain & maintain a Secret security clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability