SAIC is searching for a CLM Analyst in Lanham, MD!
The CLM Consultant will be supporting the IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) suite of tools consisting of Rational Doors Next Generation (DNG), Rational Team Concert (RTC), & Rational Quality Manager (RQM).
The candidate may perform activities related to CLM such as the following:
- investigation of new software versions & associated impact analyses
- template creation/modification
- configuration of new instances of CLM with existing templates
- user administration
- data analyses
- performance issue analyses.
Candidate will work with system development projects to understand their requirement capture needs & support their use of CLM. Candidate may provide CLM-related coaching & training and create documentation/training materials. Candidate will occupy a customer-facing role working as a consultant/advisor as well as providing technical and analytical support for CLM activities. Candidate will work within an established team of SAIC, government, and contractor personnel.
Education & Experience Required
- Associate's degree and eleven (11) years or more experience; OR Bachelor's degree and nine (9) years or more experience;
- Hands-on experience in CLM DNG
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Attributes
- Hands-on experience in CLM RTC & RQM is desirable.
- Familiarity with Rational Publishing Engine (RPE), Jazz Reporting Service (JRS) and SQL Server is desirable.
- Familiarity with Agile practices, supporting SCRUM and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) in CLM is desirable.
- Perform technical/software analyses of CLM and describe the pros & cons of technical options/solutions.
- Clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, both written and verbal; develop and deliver training.
- Flexibility to adapt to change and collaborate with other team members.
- Ability to work independently and productively on goal-oriented tasks with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of requirements-related data and outputs such as process models, business rules, visualization, and user stories, and traceability is desirable.
- Federal government experience (employee or contractor) is desirable.
An IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) must be obtainable via IRS Security. Candidate MUST NOT have any outstanding tax debt obligations.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability