Candidate will be responsible for providing all related Foreign Language Proficiency Pay (FLPP) administration. Specific responsibilities include:
(1) Receive and record proficiency test scores into approved databases.
(2) Review all test scores for FLPP eligibility and document eligible test scores on FLPP certification memorandum.
(3) Create and submit for DIA review Personnel Action Requests (PAR) to initiate, extend or terminate FLPP.
(4) Review Not-To-Exceed (NTE) lists bi-weekly and present results to DIA Foreign Language Chief for determination of course of action.
(5) Monitor testing database and run queries for missing scores.
(6) Review and provide recommendations for FLPP extensions and testing waivers.
(7) Maintain electronic in-house personnel records documenting test scores and FLPP actions.
BA with 1-2 years associated work experience.
AA with 3-4 years associated work experience.
Must have working knowledge of the DoD foreign language program and DIA's role in that program.
Must have active DoD TS/SCI with CI Poly
Experience with Microsoft ACCESS database management and basic understanding how queries are developed and “run”.
Ability to develop EXCEL spreadsheets and manipulate data to provide information for Foreign Language Proficiency Pay (FLPP) briefs.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability