SAIC is looking for someone to support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Academy for Defense Intelligence, School for Foreign Language, Regional Expertise and Culture with the fulfillment of all-source operations through managed investments in foreign language and regional expertise instruction, proficiency testing and proficiency pay certification, identification of and investment in human language technologies and hiring and retention initiatives. Candidate will be responsible for providing all related foreign language training guidance to current DIA employees, administrative tracking of data, records management, pre-and post training surveys and assessments, and assist in the evaluation of foreign language training requirements and training events to include both individual and group training requirements and opportunities. Specific responsibilities include:
(1) Provide one-on-one counseling and guidance to determine best training option and draft training plan for each candidate taking into consideration language, tested proficiency level, strengths, weaknesses, overall training goal, and other training criteria defined in the Training Standards.
(2) Ensure language training records are accurate and complete and conform to existing DIA records management policies and procedures.
(3) Coordinate with appropriate DIA government staff members to ensure all language training records meet auditing requirements for completeness and accuracy.
(4) Administratively process training requests, including data input, processing requests for approval and payment, reviewing training forms and travel orders/vouchers for accuracy and completion and reconciliation of receipts.
(5) Monitor and record post-training proficiency levels and student feedback and other return-on-investment metrics to evaluate the efficacy of various commercial or online language training venues supporting DIA.
BA with 1 – 2 years foreign language training experience.
AA with 3 - 4 years foreign language training experience.
Must have working knowledge of the DoD foreign language program and DIA's role in that program.
Must have active DoD TS/SCI and a CI Poly.
Experience with Microsoft ACCESS database management and basic understanding how queries are developed and “run”.
Ability to develop EXCEL spreadsheets and manipulate data to provide information for training briefs.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability