SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC’s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.3 billion.
SAIC is currently seeking a Senior Training Analyst in support of Mission Command Information Systems (MCIS) engineering support to the U.S. Army. The selected candidate will participate as part of team focused on providing training to soldiers to improve working knowledge of systems such as MCIS, Enterprise Services and Tactical Command Systems to include capabilities, applications, configuration, installation, troubleshooting, and operation in a network topology. With a detailed understanding of the interoperability of Army Mission Command Systems, the selected candidate will provide classroom and tactical training using systems such as Command Post of the Future (CPOF), Joint Capability Release (JCR), Joint Battle Command Post (JBCP), and new systems as fielded. Candidate will possess experience, skills and in-depth knowledge of internetworking theory, sub netting, IP addressing, routers, IP routing, switching, VLANs, firewalls, VoIP communications, SAN / NAS Storage systems and Enterprise Systems Administration. The candidate may also be required to provide technical solutions for sustainment of the simulated environment as well to analyze and troubleshoot real world situations that affect the MCIS system communication and performance across tactical LAN/WAN operations.
Travel 50% requirement as part of a Mobile Training Team.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance required.
- Bachelors of Science Degree (or Equivalent) and at least 7+ years of related experience required.
- Extensive experience in ABCS, CPOF Servers and Enterprise Systems Administration.
- CompTIA Network +, Security +
- CompTIA A+, MCSA 2008R2 or 2012 “preferred”
- 8570.01 IAT Level II current: SSCP, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or Security+ CE.
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA6-DCV)
- Experience on DoD ACAS & DoD HBSS
- Linux Certification (RHCSA, Linux + or LPIC-1)
- Knowledge and experience on Microsoft Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012), VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi 5/6), VMware vCenter 5/6, Cisco Unified Call Manager and Linux Command Line.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability