Technical Support Analyst
Job ID: 192335
Location: FORT BELVOIR, VA, United States
Date Posted: May 15, 2019
Subcategory: Admin Services
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Provide dedicated advisory and assistance services (A&AS) support to the Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Nuclear Enterprise Directorate. The qualified candidate provides strong Technical Support functions as Contractor support for organizing, coordinating, executing and integrating activities and support for the Nuclear Enterprise Directorate.
Primary duties include:
- Assist with the daily operation of Nuclear Enterprise Directorate by performing technical project management, oversees the execution and completion of projects in the professional services arena
- Prepare briefing materials, papers, program plans, and other material
- Performs technical review of documents for completeness and accuracy of content.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, executing, documenting and pre-, post-support of workshops, training, conferences and meetings
- Manage Office calendars, taskers, office distribution
- Manage office travel arrangements and travel budgeting
- Manages people who lead projects supporting company-client relationship, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- May provides budget analysis, labor planning, and coordination of activities between client and Engility personnel.
- Monitors project completion from initiation through delivery.
- Utilizes management skills
- Will resolve issues and conflicting priorities for members of cross-functional teams
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Experience with DoD programs
- BA/BS required
- Office administrative and organization skills
- Ability to work with Senior Leaders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop presentations and brief senior leaders
- Command of the English language with exceptional technical review abilities
- Prior experience with DTRA programs and specifically within Nuclear Enterprise.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability