SAIC has an immediate opening for a SharePoint / Web Developer on a recently funded project. This position will assist staff in collecting, prioritizing, and defining website requirements.
This position will also:
- Establish and maintain various websites in support of the office and its various projects.
- Coordinate website designs and architectures to ensure compliance with the standards and practices approved by a governing board.
- Design and develop SharePoint 2013/2016 solutions using out of the box features to create custom pages, site templates, and brand SharePoint sites.
- Configure workflows, features, and web parts, and write custom client-side to create and deploy SharePoint solutions, as needed.
- Coordinate with various office components to ensure that website functionality meets their needs and assist staff in cooperatively engaging other organizations to ensure maximum connection of the various office websites to other internal and external websites.
- The successful developer shall also assist staff in coordinating with internal components for hosting the various websites on the designated infrastructure.
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2016.
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013, 2016.
- Experience with developing web-based solutions.
- Experience with managing permissions in SharePoint 2013/2016 (For example: permission changes to shared folders, email groups, and security access groups)
- Experience with managing multiple sites, lists, and libraries in SharePoint 2013/2016
- Knowledge of 508 compliance
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Demonstrated ability to work with individuals and organizations of varying levels (e.g. Senior Leadership) and types (e.g. Government Component, Industry, and Academia).
- The ability to perform complex analyses and to communicate the result using accurate, concise, and effective writing as well as descriptive and graphical representations.
- Working knowledge of standard tools, such as Microsoft Office software applications, and demonstrated ability to learn to use and support other tools that may be added or developed as the program evolves.
- Ability to implement intranet and public-facing SharePoint sites and solutions.
- Skillset to bring diverse groups together on issues, facilitate discussions on the issues, and reach consensus across stakeholders. Specifically, troubleshoot issues that may arise in the SharePoint environment.
- Aptitude to translate business requirements into client solutions. Interact closely with clients and demonstrate technical and functional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Flexibility in assisting with ad hoc tasks and as well as adjusting when tasks are re-prioritized.
- Strong presentation skills (written and oral) to include experience briefing at senior levels.
- Must have 11 or more years of combined experience in website development, content management or IT related efforts.
- Demonstrated development proficiency in SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013 is required to include managing lists, workflows, web part page design, data migration, and site collection administration.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work with others to accomplish major initiatives.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability