SAIC is currently seeking a Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A) Instructor in support of the Army’s Mission Command Systems providing theory and principles to design, develop, and present training programs and support mobilizing forces in the areas of install, operate and sustain DCGS-A Systems in a tactical environment. The candidate will provide engineering guidance, technical solutions, and manage the integration of Mission Command Information Systems and components across multiple domains.
- Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of DCGS-A.
- Provide subject matter expertise for development and revision of Training Support Plans, including individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
- Support mobilization exercises
- Conduct training to support intelligence operations
- Support integration of multimedia instructional methods
- Use a variety of instructional environments including classrooms, tactical training areas, and unit Home Station locations
- Travel as part of a Mobile Training Team supporting DCGS-A in various CONUS locations.
Active DoD Top Secret Clearance required.
Bachelors of Science Degree (or Equivalent) and at least 6 years of related experience required.
At least 1 tour (i.e., 4 years) as an MOS 35F DCGS‐A experience
Ability to support development of an operational approach for the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE) and Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), as Identified in ADRO 5.0.
Proficient in DCGS-A software applications
Working knowledge of the DCGS-A Enterprise
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability