SAIC is seeking a Cost/Financial Analyst responsible for providing detailed cost analysis, life cycle cost estimating, benefit analysis, and life cycle cost modeling efforts using the Automated Cost Estimating Integration Tool (ACEIT).
- Collect, analyze, and maintain cost data and perform impact analyses andprovide cost analysis and estimating support such as cost/benefit analyses, life cycle cost modeling and “what if” analysis in support of Army program
- Provide planning, programming budgeting and execution (PPBE) actions and related formal supporting documentation and management reports.
- Develop/prepare budget and program justifications, to include but not limited to, IT-300 Exhibits, P&R Forms, and POM Submissions.
- Formulate program annual operating budget and future year requirements to include, but not limited to, RDTE, OMA and OPA appropriations.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain Exhibit P-40, Procurement Budget Item Justification Sheets and Army RDT&E Budget Item Justification Forms (R-2A Exhibit).
- Create, update, and distribute standardized charts (SMARTCHARTs).
- Maintain weekly review of DLS requirements and funding TOA baseline positions within the Army Business Intelligence Data Warehouse (BIDW) application.
- Develop, track, and maintain production schedules for, execution year, budget year, near term (POM) and extended planning period (EPP) fiscal planning.
- Develop, coordinate, submit and maintain Capital Investment Exhibit using Native Programming Data Input System for Information Technology (SNaP-IT)
- Eight (8) years of financial analysis and costing experience and two (2) years of direct support developing Army POM inputs/justifications and PPBES report monitoring.
- Experience in developing/monitoring financial program metrics, developing Program Office Estimates (POE), and experience with Automated Cost Estimating Integration Tool (ACEIT).
- The ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret clearance.
Experience with Native Programming Data Input System for Information Technology (SNaP-IT)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability