EDIS Configuration Analyst
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 191081
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM, United States
Date Posted: Jul 8, 2019
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
SAIC is hiring a Configuration Analyst for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining configuration management of the Ground System Enterprise (GSE) technical baseline. This position is located in Albuquerque, NM. This position also controls and documents CSCIs and CSCs, including all interfaces with and among systems or components for the modification of existing systems or the integration of new subsystems.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and coordinate EDIS documentation, such as software, engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
- Review contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Analyze proposed changes of product design to determine the effect on the overall product and system.
- Coordinate modification records for management control.
- Establish change orders and prepare for change authorization/documentation by company and subcontractor.
- Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and engineering data control activities.
- Complete configuration audits, software audits, and PCAs at periodic intervals, in accordance with the CM plan, and report findings to engineering working groups.
- Support the Government Change Control Boards (CCBs), in accordance with the CM plan. Ensure approved changes to the Ground System Enterprise are implemented within cost and schedule constraints.
- Report and maintain status of all configuration changes.
- Must possess an active Secret or TS security clearance
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Configuration Management or documentation control. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Product Suites: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to provide high level summary of results and draw conclusions based on interpretation of data
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation’s most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability