Program Control Analyst Sr.
Job ID: 441101
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Jan 16, 2019
Category: Business Management
Subcategory: Project Control
Shift: Day Job
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
- The Program Controller participates in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- This individual will have a complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices and standards in Program Control and full knowledge of industry practices.
- Responsibilities include significant interface with project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement, subcontract management, etc.
- Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers and customers as required.
- Establishes Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), detailed Budgets, and Earned Value methodologies as contractually required. • Develop and maintain estimate at completions, meet deadlines for submissions and provide ongoing status.
- Analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, Unbillables, costs on hold, subcontracts invoice and prepare commitment/accrual to validate current project status.
- Ensure revenue is recorded according to the EAC and provide accurate data for inclusion in quarterly forecast plans.
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all corporate policies and procedures as they relate to contract performance and financials.
- Works on complex challenges; may lead and provide guidance to various levels of staff.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives.
- Participates in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Program Management or Business Administration with emphasis in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
- Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- 6+ years of Program Control or related experience is required. Candidates must possess a strong background working with multiple contract types: FFP, FPI, FPLOE, T&M
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability