This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 443279
Location: MACDILL AFB, FL, United States
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
• The successful candidate must have experience and familiarity with the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) and mission.
• Candidate must be a team player, willing to work challenging assignments and tasks concerning Cyber security and Defensive Cyber Operations orders, policy, procedures and guidance; be willing to travel occasionally throughout the AOR (which includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and other Southwest Asia nations).
• Interact and serve as direct interface with the military and government leadership within USCENTCOM and with Service Components.
• Conduct/participate theater-wide collaboration for Cyber Security orders, policies, procedures and guidance through multiple means including but not limited to meetings, Video Teleconferencing, email and collaboration session communications.
• Distribute current Cyber Security orders, policies, procedures and guidance to the USCENTCOM Components.
• Provide Cyber Security support to USCENTCOM AOR Network Operations (NETOPS) Centers, as required.
• Review and update Cyber Security current orders, policies and procedures.
• Interpret, analyze, produce and execute theater- wide Cyber Security orders, policies, procedures and tactics.
• Coordinate and participate in theater Cybersecurity risk analysis, assessments or scoping missions, as required.
• Review current intelligence for relevant threats and develop appropriate actions/response.
• Assist with tracking of compliancy reporting for USCENTCOM orders.
• Document Cybersecurity orders, policies, procedures and guidance.
• Participate in command mission assurance working groups and conduct mission assurance analysis for J6 networks and missions.
• Conduct defensive cyber operations planning and coordination for theater defensive cyber forces.
• Analyze and recommend technology deployments at the headquarters and throughout the theater to maximize defensive cyber operations effectiveness. Develop a technology strategy to include evaluations and decisions points for J6 leadership.
• Participate in command exercise program and develop cyber input for all exercises.
• Participate in command operational planning teams and write cyber annexes to command orders.
• Top Secret clearance is required. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI.
• Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years related experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
• Must meet DoD 8570.01-M minimum of IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security +) prior to hiring; OR, must be able to obtain within 60 days of hire date.
• Strategic level planning experience and in-depth knowledge of strategic planning, Joint Publication 5-0, and the Military Decision Making Process.
• Candidate must have a solid familiarity with network and defense-in- depth capabilities, application and network security.
• Candidate must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience briefing senior military and civil service employees.
• Candidate must be able to read and understand DoD Cyber Security orders, policies and procedures.
• Candidate must have an understanding of vulnerabilities, exploits, and practical working knowledge of DoD Cyber Security program.
• Experience at USCENTCOM, within the USCENTCOM AOR, and familiarity with its Components.
• Solid administrative and clerical skills.
• Technical network administration experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability