Contractor Program Security Officer/Facility Security Officer
Job ID: 442027
Location: ANNAPOLIS JUNCTION, MD, United States
Date Posted: May 22, 2019
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC's Corporate Security Office is seeking a Contractor Program Security Officer/Facility Security Officer to work in Annapolis Junction MD.
- Prepare, coordinate, obtain approval for and execute security plans (Security Operating Procedures (SOP), Systems Security Plans (SSPs), Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), etc).
- Interface directly with program management to address security items specific to each program/contract. Present our security program as a business enabler.
- Assist with preparing security volumes and provide security oversight and support to business development and proposal development.
- SAP experience preferred
- Collaborate with corporate security personnel for security metrics reporting and to keep executive level leadership well informed of issues that could impact specific contracts or the corporate enterprise.
- Document reviews for compliance with Government requirements and classified information.
- Increase security proficiency and value through continued security education and training and active involvement in industrial security working groups, forums and conferences.
- In collaboration with corporate security team, develop and deliver Security Awareness, Training and Education briefings and products to our program personnel.
- Interface directly with customer security representatives for required reporting of personnel clearance actions and any relevant changes to our security baseline.
- Administrative security duties, to include badge preparations, data input/management, filing, visit certifications, and coordinating actions with corporate PSO/FSOs.
- Clearance Level To Posses: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree (or 4 years experience in lieu of degree)
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing an Industrial security program.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Contractor Special Security Officer(CSSO)/Contractor Program Security Officer(CPSO)
- Working knowledge of and experience implementing Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs) – 704, 503, 705
- Experience interfacing with government SSOs/PSOs for access nominations, development/accreditation of secure facilities, accreditation of secure IT systems and interpretation of classification guides.
- High level of understanding of the NISPOM.
- High level of proficiency with JPAS, Access Commander, SIMs.
- In-depth knowledge of the NISP and DSS Security Vulnerability Assessments.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability