BLCSE Federation Controller
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 437743
Location: NEWPORT NEWS, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 20, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
BLCSE Federation Controller/Battle Master Principal
The selected candidates shall be:
- Responsible for ensuring the correct configuration of software, data, simulations, simulators, servers and tools used within a distributed simulation event.
- Ensures scenario data and unit/entity composition, properties, system performance characteristics, and locations are accurate at exercise instantiation.
- Interfaces with all external participants and directs all aspects of distributed simulation events, including in-stride management of hardware, software, and data changes, and management of stop/start/restart and checkpoint reset operations.
- Ensures performance of simulation event data recording to support event After-Action Review (AAR) activities at the United States Army – Maneuver Center of Excellence at Fort Benning, Georgia
Qualifications TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Candidate must possess and be able to maintain a SECRET Clearance
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and at least 6 years experiencing working with or for Department of Defense - Dept. of the Army
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability