Deputy Program Manager (PEO IWS)
Job ID: 439557
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Feb 11, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Mgmt Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Deputy Program Manager at our Washington, DC location. This position is contingent upon contract award.
The successful candidate will directly support the Program manager and lead a large team across Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS) customer groups, leveraging modern technologies, agile best practices, and domain expertise to bring continuous improvement to acquisition and integrated logistics processes. As principal point of contact for the contract, specific responsibilities include:
- Operational oversight and direction of technical staff to ensure activities align to customer priorities
- Regular communication and collaboration with government leads and stakeholders to apprise them of program and project status
- On-time submission of contract deliverables and artifacts, to include timely responses to ad hoc requests
- Mitigation of risks and issues that impact program and project performance
- Day-to-day management of staff, to include mentoring, hiring activities, and performance evaluation
- Corporate reporting on contract performance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must currently possess an ACTIVE SECRET Clearance
- Bachelors and at least ten years or a Masters and eight years substantial demonstrated experience with DoD Acquisition, Integrated Logistics Support, and Product Support Management processes, in DoD program management, Industry or Government technical or business management.
- Demonstrated mastery of DoD acquisition processes, DoD program management, Industry or Government technical (such as Requirements Management, Systems Engineering, Ship Integration & Test, T&E) or business (such as contracts, financial, unit operations) management.
- Extensive demonstrated leadership, supervision, and/or task direction across multiple business cycles (such as resourcing cycle such as the FYDP, complete Acquisition Phase, complete Technology Transition, Complete Implementation of Strategic Planning Guidance).
- Current Secret Clearance
- PMP or DAWIA Level II certification
- Desired Skills/Experience:
- Well organized
- Superior attention to detail
- Can multi-task
- Quick learner
- Proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite, to include MS Project and SharePoint
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability