SAIC is seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to
join our team at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC). The BSA will be
responsible for all aspects of system and software application requirements
elicitation, development, documentation, and management relative to the Junior
Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC).
The BSA effectively communicates requirements to stakeholders,
functional users, the development team, and other interested parties within the
- Elicit business functional and operational
requirements including documenting HRC related business processes workflow,
transactions and/or operational activities.
- Develop system and software application
- Participate in requirements peer review
- Conduct requirements validation with application
functional users and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with requirements management group to
establish product requirements baselines and other governance activities.
- Collect relevant organizational human resources
management processes information via interviews, surveys, technical
interchanges, workshops, teleconferences, and/or documentation analysis.
- As directed, research, validate, and verify
- Ensure that operational business processes
definitions are documented correctly (consistent, traceable, and verifiable).
- Maintain integrity and manage changes to
requirements and business process documentation via Borland Caliber,
SharePoint, and/or another designated Government centralized data/information repository.
- Migrate requirements from documents and databases
to the Caliber repository.
- Participate in testing software changes for
compliance to requirements.
- Design and execute test plans on computer
- Participate in application planning meetings.
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5+ of
related experience or a Master’s degree and 3+ year’s related experience. Four
years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written)
with different functional and operational team technical representatives.
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft
- Demonstrated technical writing capabilities.
- Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability
to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the
- Experience eliciting and documenting software
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Visio
- Experience and proficiency using Borland
- Demonstrated files and data management capabilities.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP).
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability