Job ID: 2402202
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2024
Subcategory: Training Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has a contingent full-time position for a Cyberspace Training Facilitator Level III to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), located out of Fort Meade, Maryland.
Responsibilities may include:
· Plans, develops, evaluates, and updates training programs, course content and materials
· Implements methodologies to improve the instructional design process
· Develops training objectives and implements methodologies to assess student progress towards meeting the training objectives
· Integrates course curriculums
· Assists in preparing instructors and ensuring instructor familiarity with the course content and objectives for delivery in classroom settings; maintains same familiarity and assists in delivery of course content
· Customizes course content for senior military and civilian leaders
· Possesses strong writing, briefing, and teaching skills
· Possess the ability and experience of briefing and delivering training to senior military and civilian leaders
· Minimum 10 years of training experience
· Minimum of four years in a cyberspace environment
· Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
· TS/SCI CI Poly
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.