Job ID: 2402194
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking an experienced program integrator/cost analyst to provide wide-ranging programmatic and budget support to a Customer office that performs important research to ensure that future mission capabilities are ready for tomorrow’s increasingly challenging environment by collaborating with mission partners to research new technologies to create fresh solutions to enhance technological capabilities. The position includes opportunities for domestic travel. The candidate must be a self-starter and strong performer who can work independently to complete tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
· Create and monitor contract actions and overseeing budget execution.
· Track and project budgets for complex programs.
· Plan, execute, and communicate status of budgets and spending for R&D programs.
· Track contract actions from multiple internal and external funding sources.
· Ensure timely completion of Customer activities and requests.
· Manage monthly status reports, meeting notes, and other program documents.
· Coordinate with stakeholders for funding and requirements collection.
· Must have current TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
· Bachelor's Degree ( Or equivalent) and (14) years or more of related experience. Masters and (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and (9) years or more experience.
· Strong background working with Customer budget systems and contract processes.
· Successful experience in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated ability to track a variety of activities.
· Record of accomplishment supporting the customer on planning, implementing, and tracking team initiatives and deliverables.
· Outstanding coordination skills and ability to build strong customer relationships, along with a high comfort level managing multiple requirements.
· Demonstrated excellent writing skills.
· Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint, including creating engaging PowerPoint slides with limited text.
· Expertise with Hive or OneNote to manage and share program documentation.
· Interest in biotechnology or biological sciences in general.
· Experience engaging Mission Centers for funding and requirements collection.
· Experience with Microsoft Project.
· Experience with data visualization programs such as Power BI or Tableau.
· Knowledge of Photoshop or similar graphics tools.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.