Job ID: 2402203
Location: HONOLULU, HI, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Systems Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an Engagement Representative, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following: Serve as CCMD J2 staff expert for advice on NRO Overhead Systems employment, capabilities, limitations, US policy, special collections, and SAP support. Facilitate national systems support for current and contingent operations and major joint or multi-national exercises. Provide expert advice to NRO national Agency Representative collaborating with DIA, NGA, NSA, and the DNI senior representatives. Function as a liaison with NRO headquarters top solve current operational issues and communicated future INDOPACOM requirements based on CCMD needs and gaps. Serve on various working groups and boards as the technical SME for multiple intelligence disciplines. Routinely interact with CCMD government analysts, collection managers, operators, government visitors and officials.
Act as alternate COMSEC custodian for NRO communication terminal. Provide support to services to CCMDs, and echelons.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
· Execute NRO strategic messaging, user needs tracking, and customer relationship management and monitoring
· Investigate effectiveness of national and commercial space systems data to support the CCMD’s operation objectives
· Effectively communication, in a timely manner, the CCMD’s activities, intelligence shortfalls and priorities to the NRO enterprise and coordinate proposed NRO solutions
· Provide strategic planning and senior staff support, including strategic and operational engagement coordination synchronized across the NRO enterprise
· Plan and execute engagements across the intelligence community utilizing NOR domain experience/expertise
· Educate users on the customer’s systems, capabilities tools and corporate strategies
· Coordinate NRO Training based on CCMD requested priorities
· Propose and assist with development of integrated, end to end solutions to high priority gov’t identified IC problems associated with customer. Support includes drafting action plan proposals and supporting implementation of these plans
· Representative will perform engagements across the Intelligence Community utilizing customer domain experience/ expertise across all disciplines
· Investigate effectiveness of national and commercial space systems data to support user's operations and exercise planning. Goal is to obtain/update level of user satisfaction with customer services/ capabilities
· Representative must understand and identify customer capabilities that could contribute to users’ success.
· Provide strategic planning and senior staff support, including strategic and operational engagement coordination.
· Execute customer strategic messaging, user needs tracking, business intelligence and data metrics capture, and customer relationship management and monitoring.
· A broad understanding of the customer full range of products and services, facilitate executive leadership visits to customer sites and customer visits
· Effectively communicate the supported user’s activities, intelligence shortfalls and priorities to applicable directorates in a timely manner
· Educate users on the customer’s system, capabilities, and corporate strategies
· Provide users with the opportunity to influence senior decisions
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor degree and 9+ year’s professional related experience
· TS/SCI clearance with Poly
· Mid-level GEOINT operational experience
· Knowledge of SIGINT and/or MASINT operational experience
· Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) process experience
· Expert understanding of space, airborne and ground ISR systems
· A broad understanding of the NRO enterprise including Directorate functions and the full range of NRO capabilities, tools, and services
· Must be highly self-motivated; have strong technical and leadership background; professional and tactful under pressure; effective negotiation and diplomatic skills
· Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, for coordinated communications with organization and representatives throughout the IC and DOD, including senior military and government civilian personnel and contractors
· Must be ready/willing/able to travel within the U.S. and internationally
· Ideal candidate must have proficient knowledge of NRO tools like BODHI, FADE/MIST, THRESHER, Chatsurfer and how these tools are integrated in theater operations
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is required
DoD and NRO Space experience
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.