SAIC is seeking a Policy Analyst Consultant to support our customer in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with broad impact to the customer’s mission. The role requires a strong problem solver, who can identify/anticipate requirements and provide creative solutions to the team. The successful candidate will be an energetic strategic professional who can support fast-moving and wide-ranging projects and initiatives.
SAIC, a leading provider of Executive Officers for the Intelligence Community, seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
- Support senior staff and be responsible for a broad range of actions and taskings as requested.
- Work independently as well as multi-task in a fast-paced environment to handle operational, technical, data, and policy issues.
- Complete requests for information across cyber and cyber-related regional and topic areas by a specified due date, including assigning, monitoring, coordinating, and submitting required responses.
- Professionally handle extremely sensitive operational, technical, and other information while maintaining complete confidentiality.
- Utilize a customer action tracking tool to distribute and complete operational deconfliction, training and testing reports, various quarterly and annual reports, equity checks, and report for and requests from Congress and other USG entities.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, reviewing a variety of cyber and cyber-related documentation, and preparing communications at the executive level.
- Assist with special event requirements, including for senior level management and distinguished visitors from across the U.S. Government, including arranging time, location, duration, number of attendees, security, agenda preparation, event monitoring and completing follow-up actions.
- Provide content to support quick turn research requirements using technical knowledge.
- Work independently and as a team to ensure production of timely cyber intelligence products.
- Create and distribute a daily morning email for senior management covering operational requirements, administrative announcements, and cyber news items.
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly
- TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and thirteen (13) years or more experience.
- Demonstrated experience with the IC or other USG agencies performing work similar in scope
- Strong Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Possess strong analytic, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to handle issues related to cyber operations, technology, data management, and policy.
- Excellent communications and customer service skills along with the ability to coordinate effectively within and external to the customer organization.
- Proficient in the use of “Task It”
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with often quick turn taskings.
- Understanding of Sponsor’s organizational structure, Mission Centers, and 7th floor setup
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and attention to details is a must.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.