Job ID: 2402111
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a SW Engineer to support Joint Federated Assurance Center (JFAC) in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E). The selected candidate will support software development activities support the JFAC-Coordination Support Center (JFAC-CSC) tools. The candidate will primarily be responsible for developing capabilities to meet approve JFAC user requirements.
Job responsibilities, include, but are not limited to:
• Senior level software engineer who consistently delivers with minimal supervision
• 5 years supporting production systems
• Demonstrated understanding of development and quality assurance methods and best practices
• Technical assessment experience
• Transition planning experience
• Experience with:
o .NET 4.6.2
o Entity Framework
o Angular 10
o Chart.js - ng2-charts
o MS Identity and Access Management
o Angular 10
o Fortify WebInspect
o OWASP Zap
o Jasmine Test Framework
o Karma Test Runner
o SQL Server: SQL Server 2017, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
o Web Server: Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows
• Strong knowledge and experience in SQL using various database platforms
• 8570 certification within 30 days of project start
• Top Secret security clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI.
• Experience supporting back-end development.
• Experience with data management / data visualization tools
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.