Job ID: 2402041
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an experienced Lead Scheduler in support of the Space Development Agency (SDA) Proliferated Warfighter Space Architecture (PWSA) Futures Program (PFP), Ground Segment (GS) Integration (PGI). The goal of the PGI is to provide a common, enduring, ground infrastructure and resources to minimize cost and complexity for PFP space vehicle demonstration and experimentation programs.
This position is Remote with occasional travel to customer location.
This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining enterprise Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)/Roadmaps that will include program management reviews, technical exchange meetings, and program milestones among other requirements. The Lead Scheduler will work with technical team leads to determine critical tasks and their interdependencies across the program, using the IMS as a day-to-day execution tool to periodically assess progress in meeting program requirements and deliverables.
The Lead Scheduler will:
· Develop and maintain a detailed, resource-loaded Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and present data in a clear and concise manner consistent with accepted schedule management techniques and processes
· Support program manager and program leads with schedule status reviews and schedule update meetings to execute the Program Management Plan (PMP)
· Ensure that schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across teams and functions
· Collect and analyze cost performance data reports; identify costs, schedule, and performance trends; prepare reports and graphs to present status to IPT and senior Managers
· Integrate IMS schedule analysis with Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis and assist with the planning and execution of Integrated Baseline Reviews
· Utilize Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, EVM, and other Program Management tools to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas
· Conduct Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA) and Critical Path Analysis and help resolve logic conflicts
· Maintain Resource and EVM processes/procedures with data tracking and analysis
· Prepare and submit IPMR Format 6 CDRL
Required Skills and Experience
· Active Top Secret SCI clearance
· Bachelor’s degree and ten (10) years or more related experience; Master’s degree and eight (8) years or more related experience
· Experience developing resource-loaded IMS using MS Project (Advanced preferred)
· Experience scheduling within Agile, Agile/Scrum, and/or SAFe project management methodologies
· Experience creating a program baseline and monitoring progress against that baseline and developing solutions for mitigating schedule risk
· Experience providing impact analysis of schedule changes; identifying schedule variances and opportunities; and proactively developing mitigation strategies
· Demonstrated expert knowledge in determining the critical path and performing schedule status updates
· Experience in MS Project, Milestone Pro, Jira, and Confluence
· Demonstrated expert knowledge in preparing and submitting IPMR Format 6
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience with Space Ground systems
· Experience in Agile Development scheduling
· Experience in managing and updating daily task tracking
· Understanding the Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and risk factors impacting schedule
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.