SAIC is looking for a Navy Qualified Validator in Keyport, WA.
- Perform Information Assurance (IA) functions for various programs and projects; these include preparing system accreditation documentation required by the Navy and/or DoD, evaluating security configurations of systems, and maintaining security configurations of production, development and test systems by applying and configuring security controls.
- Review IAVA and STIGs for supported operating systems, implement and verify the implementation of the STIG.
- Verify Cybersecurity compliance of the systems in accordance with DoD provided tools.
- Provide numerous aspects of Cybersecurity Support representing Command interests and reporting as well as significant direct support to system owners and end-users. These areas include various aspects of Cybersecurity (CS) compliance and CS customer support areas.
- Support areas addressed by this section include oversight, support, and validation for information systems Assess and Authorize efforts; oversight of system and data access approvals, providing CS technical support and guidance developing CS policy implementation plans; IAVM/Vulnerability Remediation Asset Management execution and reporting; Communication tasking orders compliance; ensuring Command CS defense-in-depth strategy, compliance, and investigating misuse of critical IT; the Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) Program, ensuring compliance with Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command directives.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must have Security+, CISSP, or CASP certification.
- Must already possess SECRET clearance.
- Understanding of the NAVY RMF Process and Accreditation Process.
- Experience in creating and modifying DOD RMF documentation to systems ATO.
- 3+ years of NAVSEA eMASS experience.
- Previous Navy Qualified Validator experience or willing to obtain within 6 months of hire.
- Proven experience in performing manual and automated test and evaluation for vulnerabilities in RDTE systems software applications and Navy RDTE laboratories.
- Should have experience validating that security deficiencies, have been mitigated, corrected, and assessed for risk.
- Ability to work independently and interact with multiple stakeholders in the DOD IT environment.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.