Job ID: 2402015
Location: REMOTE WORK, CA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
Make a difference for national security by leading a team of dedicated professionals in supporting the Space Development Agency (SDA) in developing and deploying the Battle Management Command, Control, and Communications (BMC3) software development and hosting environment for the Proliferated Warfighter Space Architecture (PWSA). These systems establish software development capabilities to securely and rapidly field mission applications developed by BMC3 ecosystem participants in support of Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) objectives.
SAIC has an immediate need for a Program Manager with software (SW) & hardware (HW) development and integration experience for space systems. We are looking for innovative and motivated individuals to lead the development and implementation of the BMC3 Application Factory; development and sustainment of the Secure Interoperable-middleware layer (SIL); integration, testing, and operational support for BMC3 applications; and serving as the BMC3 ecosystem lead. Candidates must have experience with planning and executing developmental programs with demonstrated ability to manage programs to meet customer milestones.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Lead a team to design, develop, deliver, operate, and sustain software and hardware to meet phased customer delivery schedules.
· Lead the planning, development, delivery, and operation of the BMC3 Application Factory.
· Manage the development of a Development, Security, Operations (DevSecOps) environment capable of providing a secure pipeline for application developers.
· Create program plans, schedules and agile roadmap describing the value-driven delivery schedule/development cadence that delivers new or enhanced capability.
· Lead the team through formal reviews with the customer and stakeholders to ensure system requirements and designs are mature and that program planning and execution are on track.
· Ensure high quality and timely production and delivery of all required plans, documents, and contract deliverables.
· Lead team in the delivery required hardware and software solutions on time and within budget.
· Collaborate with prime contractors, team contractors, government civilians, and members of the SDA
· Bachelor’s Degree and eighteen plus (18+); master’s and sixteen plus (16+); PhD or JD and thirteen plus (13+) years in Computer Science, Math, Science or Engineering coupled with a combination software development, cloud computing and program management.
· Experience working in an Agile team/framework.
· Familiarity with cloud-based systems, operating systems, databases, networking.
· Experience in defining, developing, implementing Software Assurance solutions for Space Force, or Department of Defense systems and networks.
· Experience working across space and ground segment organizations to coordinate and identify system requirements that ensure end-to-end mission performance requirements are met.
· Must be a US Citizen
· Active Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.