Job ID: 2401985
Location: , VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC's National Security and Space (NSS) Sector has an opening for a Launch Administrative Program Analyst who provides office-level and Director's Action Group (DAG) support, including daily operations, overseeing tracking and closure of internal/external tasks and projects, meeting support, action item tracking, and human resource support. SAIC is providing opportunities for energetic individuals with a strong desire to expand their knowledge while increasing their responsibilities.
Specifics of Primary Duties:
· Facilitate daily operations for front office or Director’s Action Group (DAG)
· Execute action tracking process, including receiving, recording and tracking progress and closure of action items
· Facilitate and participate in organizational meetings and prepare associated briefings and status reporting
· Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between government customers and external/internal stakeholders
· Manage schedules/meetings/appointments and associated email groups
· Track status of incoming and outgoing correspondence
· Review and provide status on tasks/projects, monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure objectives are met
· Assess issues associated with tasks/projects and develop resolutions to satisfy customer goals and objectives
· Coordinate, track, and monitor administrative and program support activities
· Draft, coordinate, and edit internal and external correspondence
· Collaborate across the organization and consolidate inputs and coordinate staff packages
· Provide ceremonial and visitor support for launch events and other official functions
· Define and document organizational policies, procedures, guidance, and best practices
· Perform records management as needed
· Gather, document, and share lessons learned throughout the organization
Qualifications, including training and education:
Travel Requirements: Yes, 10% of the time
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.