Job ID: 2401869
Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 7, 2024
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Logistics Analyst to provide Integrated Logistics Support for our NIWC PAC customer in San Diego, CA. Ideal candidate would provide on-site ILS Subject Matter Expert (SME) and logistics management support for meetings, program reviews, working groups, and data calls. Provide recommendations for, and prepare, ILS documentation including User's Logistics Support Summary (ULSS), Life Cycle Support Plan (LCSP), Demand Forecasting with supporting documentation, Baseline Assessment Memorandum (BAM), obsolescence management, and Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material shortages (DMSMS).
· Coordinate supply support, packaging, and shipping of equipment.
· Coordinate Return Material Authorization (RMA) with vendors for equipment requiring replacement.
· Prepare and have experience and be knowledgeable with Model Based Product Support. Re-submit records indicating locations and equipment serial numbers upon receipt of signed System Operational Verification Test (SOVT) document. Conduct inventory audits of Remedy records and MBPS records to ensure all data is accurate and match across the network.
· Access Government-owned Remedy Asset Management database to ensure the sites are entering Equipment Repair Orders (EROs) documenting Tier IV hardware failures and use of spares.
· Access and have extensive experience and be knowledgeable with Government-owned NERP (Navy Enterprise Resource Planning) System to assist with monitoring of Operating Materials and Supplies (OM&S), Sponsor Owned Material (SOM), and Government Owned Material (GOM), and provide data monthly to the Government ILS Team for reports to EPCA project managers, PMW-160, and PEO-C4I.
· Access the Government owned CMPro online configuration management tool to input and process work orders to track inventory that is issued, transferred, used for material maintenance and equipment repair orders, and identified as material disposal. Additionally, the contractor shall maintain and manage OM&S material for verification/validation of data calls.
· Manage EPCA inventory at NAVWAR HQ Old Town location to include supporting and documenting the movement of all Piers inventory at government approved locations as requested.
· Support sparing determination and fulfillment activities, software license management, and hardware warranty management. This includes the following onsite efforts: inventory validation, identifying equipment reuse/disposal, determining spares candidates, providing Tier IV hardware processes, documenting and tracking software license purchase and usage, and Remedy Asset Management reporting training. The contractor shall assist in managing and tracking software licenses and hardware warranties through the use of the Government owned CMPro configuration management tool.
· Provide integrated logistic support (ILS) packages for installations and coordinate decommissioned, reuse, and defense reutilization materials (DRMO) post installations.
· Ensure applicable logistics data is updated to CMPRO.
· Extensive experience and be knowledgeable with the CMPRO database tool in order to provide effective support, recommendations, management, and tracking of software licenses, and keys.
· Bachelor’s Degree in business and three (3) years or more related experience; Master’s Degree and one (1) year of related experience.
· Security Clearance: Secret
· Understanding of NIWC PAC/ NAVWAR organization structure, programs of records and mission focus.
· Experience with CMPRo
· Experience in Navy C4I systems, experience supporting NAVWAR, and NIWC Pacific engineering programs.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.