Job ID: 2401772
Location: QUANTICO, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2024
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
Make a difference for national security by joining a team of dedicated IT professionals who will sustain, modernize and transform the enterprise IT capabilities for the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA). The National Security & Space Sector of SAIC is seeking a Printer Administrator to support a transformational infrastructure program for DCSA.
SAIC is proud to be supporting DCSA in safeguarding our nation’s information. DCSA is the designated oversight authority on the accreditation of classified facilities, information systems, and the insider threat program. This involves security oversight of more than 10,000 companies and approximately 13,000 facilities involved in classified work throughout the DoD and 31 Federal agencies.
Specifically, on the DCSA One IT program, SAIC will provide an enterprise IT solution that delivers highly secured and adaptable IT infrastructure, provides customer support, and cutting-edge technologies that support operations and advance the DCSA mission under a single IT environment (i.e., One IT).
· Provides technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and/or wireless systems.
· Responds to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
· Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering.
· May be involved in customer installation and training.
· Provides support to customer/users where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
· Interacts directly with the customer/user when the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature, such as with systems level software where the user has a technical background. Additionally, may interact with product support personnel and potentially the customer when the customers problem cannot be resolved directly by first-level resources.
· Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
· Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
· Provides guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
· Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules.
· Establishes and recommends changes to policies, which affect subordinate organization(s).
· Develops technical solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
· Work is performed without appreciable direction.
· Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
· Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective for desired results.
· Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
· Guides the successful completion of major programs.
· Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
· Represents organization as prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
· Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
It is required that the Printer Administrator have the following qualifications:
BA/BS or experience accepted in lieu of degree
9 to 13 years of experience in a technical field
ITIL Foundation Level Certification
IAM Level I, Certification in one of the following areas, CAP, GSLC, Security+ CE
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.