SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Solution Manager to join our team in Sterling, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career supporting one of our Civilian Agency's.
Onsite: *1 to 2 times a week*
- Coordinate Agile development activities across multiple project teams, oversee large requirements gathering tasks with the customer, identify opportunities for follow-on business that bring organic growth to SAIC and additional value to the customer, assist project teams with managing contractual scope.
- Use thoughtful leadership and understand the customers’ future to guide the customer to new solutions using advanced technologies.
- Review project artifacts, solution designs, estimates, agile estimates, and submitted articles, such as white papers, from members of the practice team.
- Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with third party companies and presents technology.
- Interface with customers at all levels of their business, to include business operations, financial, technology, and management.
- Provide management leadership to engineering teams on major tasks or technology assignments.
- Lead analysis of functional business requirements/design, assist in determining specifications for functional activities, and delegate workload to engineering teams as necessary.
- Lead portfolio teams in the identification of problems and solutions within existing systems design.
- Support the Architecture Team with their analysis, design, and new construction of next generation IT hardware and software systems.
- Conduct analysis of requirements that will allow implementation by the architecture and engineering teams and integration of COTS products.
- Collaborate with Architecture Team to provide leadership and innovative solution design addressing the customer’s unique mission needs.
- Perform full system analysis from technical implementation to business process management.
- Manage multiple solution offerings with long term vision for system enhancement, consolidation, and integration.
- Collaborate with other teams within the program to make sure priorities align with overarching program priorities.
- Ensure ongoing coordination and communication across the program, to both internal program teams, customers, and external supporting teams.
- Work with Engineering Teams to evolve the solution to execute a product strategy by developing, delivering, and continuously enhancing each solution.
- Identify risks across program and assess, report, and manage those risks appropriately.
- Ensure continued support of legacy solutions with a mind to integrate next-generation solutions across the program seamlessly without interruption of service.
- Assist projects when assigned leadership is unavailable to support and provide coverage for challenging deliverables.
- Support related business development and proposal development activities.
- BS in a technical field of study and minimum of 15 years of experience leading technical teams.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust which requires US Citizenship.
- PMP Certification
- Provide leadership and direction to solution delivery teams.
- Foster collaborative and high-performance team culture
- Ensure team members have a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
- Experience with biometrics, RFID, Agile methodologies, Business Blueprints, architectural methods, component-based development, integration of Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) components.
- Domain system engineering experience in one or more areas including biometrics, RFID, license plate technologies, mobility, telecommunications concepts, and cybersecurity.
- Ability to establish goals and plans that meet program objectives.
- Coordinate activities between teams and deconflicting competing priorities.
- Excellent technical and management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills utilizing Microsoft 365.
- Ability to react in real-time with little to no preparation time.
- Ability to adopt a customer-centric mindset to decision making.
- Ability to create and communicate a compelling vision to customers and engineering teams alike.
- Ability to work in team environments across a diverse set of projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Certified Scrum Master or SAFe 6.0 certification
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.