SAIC is seeking an Program Analyst Integration Senior Principal to fill a critical position on SAIC’s Prime Program, Landmark AOS located in Chantilly, VA. Landmark AOS supports the NRO’s Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), which is responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle.
As the Program Analyst Integration Senior Principal, you will interact daily with senior government and Program staff to manage mission critical aspects of the program in accordance with contract requirements, ensuring technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
Responsibilities to include
- Providing expert advice to Program/Project Managers regarding acquisition strategies, schedules, contracting, budgeting, and execution; delivering feedback to government leadership through appropriate reports and meetings, both formally and informally
- Leading teams on large projects or significant segments of large complex projects
- Analyzing new and complex project related problems and create innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Overseeing the project lifecycle to include requirements definition, estimate project costs, develop complex basis of estimates and generation of project management deliverables.
- Facilitating project meetings and technical interchange meetings; developing acquisition plans, schedules, and executive program briefings
- Developing, drafting, and coordinating overarching program planning and execution documents
- Providing technical and programmatic assessments of contractor design/milestone reviews to assess progress, risks and issues, and the ability to achieve mission requirements.
- Supporting the development of cost estimates
- Providing program element coordination, staffing, and monitoring; advising and assisting government customer regarding funding commitments, obligations, and expenditures as well as drafting and supporting delivery of program funding documentation and monthly financial reports
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. (Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree)
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Demonstrated experience in managing technical, cost and schedule performance of software development programs.
- Expertise and experience with the IC acquisition cycle, requirements processes, budgetary practices, and acquisition documentation
- Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments.
- Strong oral and written communications ability on significant technical matters often requiring coordination within a high tempo environment.
- Self-starter with ability to execute job based on limited guidance/information.
- Ability to distill complex problems into digestible structures/formats.
- Ability to work efficiently in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities and needs.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.