Job ID: 2401782
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Subcategory: Cybersecurity Spec
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC’s National Security Group currently has a contingency full-time position for a Subject Matter Expert Level II to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), located in Fort Meade, Maryland.
Responsibilities may include:
· Serves as SME, possessing in-depth knowledge on subjects relating to the conduct, activities, governance, business practices, or operation of USCYBERCOM
· Provides extensive technical knowledge and analysis of exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective development and implementation of solutions
· Provides technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems
· Works independently without supervision
· Possesses understanding and has wide experience in the application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the required technical field, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines
· Provides technical expertise in a particular area of IT (e.g., Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications, Network Systems Management, etc.) or a specific USCYBERCOM functional area (e.g., logistics, cyberspace operations research, joint operation planning, policy, technical intelligence, etc.)
· Guides the completion of specific programs and projects relating to the subject matter
· With no direction, provides expert support, analysis, and research into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter
· Serves as a technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives
· Thinks independently and demonstrates exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
· Independently develops technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
· Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role
· Minimum 15 years of experience in the identified area of expertise
· Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline in the area of expertise from an accredited college or university
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.