SAIC is looking for Senior OSINT Collectors to work with a diverse team of collectors, linguists, cultural experts, and operations officers, providing operational support to dynamic global operations at the locations below:
Fort Liberty, NC
Fort Moore, GA
This position will require interaction with a wide variety of Government and contractor personnel – ability to operate in a diverse, evolving, and high-profile environment is key.
- Responsible for OSINT Collection and reporting activities, focused on support to Psychological Operations Forces.
- Responsible for locating and collecting relevant information from diverse sources in the Cyber domain, including social media, press sources, and other open source repositories
- Employs collection techniques and signature reduction tools to identify and collect information relevant to customer requirements
- Applies internet-based research skills, including manipulation of proprietary and commercial tools, and advanced research methods
- Collaborates with team members, government representatives, and industry partners to support intelligence collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination activities
- Produces incident, threat, and information reports based on customer direction, and in compliance with relevant U.S. government policies.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years of experience; four (4) years of experience in lieu of degree
Required Security Clearance:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Top Secret SCI Clearance with ability to obtain SCI and pass a counter-intelligence polygraph (PR within 6 years)
- Nine years or more experience conducting open-source intelligence, defense intelligence, online investigations, or similar profession.
- Ability to execute multiple tasks and ongoing projects while ensuring compliance with applicable policies, and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of popular, legacy, and new social media, forums, messaging services, blog sites, and mobile applications
- Willing to work outside normal business hours in exigent circumstances (this position is not shift work)
- Willing to travel up to 25%
Desired Certifications & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the US military or US intelligence community
- Former Military linguistic experience (35P, 09L, 1N3, 2671, 2712, 2799, or equivalent)
- Completion of U.S. Army OS-301 and OS-302, or OSINT Basic Course
- Experience working with Special Forces and/or Psychological Operations Forces
- Knowledge of military operations, terminology, and structure
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.