SAIC is seeking Contractor Program Security Officers to support the US Space Force (USSF) in developing, deploying, and sustaining space warfighter capabilities within the Space Systems Command’s SSIO shop and their respective weapon systems portfolio located in El Segundo, CA.
Fun stuff you will do on the job:
- Assisting with preparation of security plans, reviewing applicable guidelines, and established procedures for all areas of security to include Information Security, Physical/Technical Security, Classification Management, Communication Security (COMSEC), Personnel Security (PERSEC) and Program Security
- Working with security systems of record such as the Defense Information Security Services (DISS) and JADE database or the legacy Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS)
- Preparing, processing and maintaining personnel security packages for Special Access Programs (SAPs)
- Supporting facility and network security actions, inspections and daily activities
- Completing Self inspections to ensure facilities are within compliance standards
This is you:
- Bachelor's degree and 9 years of applicable experience or 4 years of experience may be used in lieu of degree
- Must have an in-scope background investigation (SSBI/T5) and the ability to obtain Sensitive Compartment Information and Special Access Program accesses as well as be willing to consent to a polygraph examination
- Experience with Personnel Security
- Experience with Physical Security
- Experience with Sensitive Compartment Information and/or Special Access Programs
- Experience with communication tools such as Microsoft Office suite (MSWord, Excel, Power Point)
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Completed CDSE’s DISS training
- Completed CDSE’s FSO certification
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.