Job ID: 2401649
Location: ST. LOUIS, MO, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
SAIC seeks a a highly organized, self-starting Staff Officer to support our IC customer. This position is located in St. Louis, MO. You will track, coordinate and respond to NCERTS Taskers, and records management issues on behalf of the organization. The ideal candidate will be well versed in tracking records management actions and taskers and working to get responses in a timely manner, while providing status updates to leadership.
Overall Assignment Description: The successful candidate shall provide Staff Officer services for CIO-T, TQ, and TQB to ensure the efficient execution of tasking and records management activities for the CIO-T Leadership, CIO-T Directorate, TQ Office, and TQB Division. This position will serve as a Records Manager and as a Tasking Suspense Coordinator. This flexible assignment will receive their priority of their daily assignments from the GPOC.
Duties shall include:
· Participate in and support all aspects of records management (ensuring compliance with records management law, policy, guidelines, etc.) as Records Management Facilitator. Activities include, but are not limited to:
o Creating and maintaining records management systems for the CIO-T, TQ, and TQB.
o Ensuring that an accurate Office Inventory of all records created or held by the CIO-T, TQ, and TQB is conducted and reviewed for accuracy on a daily basis.
o Ensuring that an approved Office File Plan is in place to cover all CIO-T, TQ, and TQB records that are created or received.
o Ensuring that filing systems for hardcopy and softcopy records have been established for the CIO-T, TQ, and TQB to enable retention and management of all records.
o Ensuring that all CIO-T, TQ, and TQB personnel are trained on where/when/how to file records.
o Ensuring that records are being filed appropriately in the filing systems as determined by the Office File Plan.
o Ensuring the authenticity and integrity of NGA records through the establishment of full-cycle management, maintenance and preservation techniques.
o Maintaining regular communication with the primary information office for the CIO-T and TQ, as well as the information officers spread throughout the CIO-T.
o Prepare periodic CIO-T, TQ, and TQB records management status reports and develop metrics to keep leadership aware of deliverables.
· Use the Microsoft Office Suite to create, review, maintain, and edit SOPs and informational products regarding CIO-T, TQ, and TQB records management.
· Help train CIO-T, TQ, and TQB personnel on records management systems and processes.
· Collect, process, organize, and manage records in accordance with appropriate NGA Instructions or guidelines. Analyze data related to CIO-T, TQ, and TQB records management. Collect measurements and metrics to improve mission focus. Provide suggestions to improve business processes.
· Participate in and represent CIO-T, TQ, and TQB records management equities in meetings.
· With the assistance of the Government lead, establish milestones and schedules with wide latitude for independent judgement regarding the resolution of records management problems.
Required Skills and Experience:
· At least 12 months demonstrated experience managing and maintaining records in compliance with National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) requirements.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.