Job ID: 2401619
Location: SCOTT AFB, IL, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Site Support
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking Duty Controller for the Cyber Operations Center (CYOC) to support an IT Service Management effort for USTRANSCOM located at Scott Air Force Base (AFB) in Illinois. The USTC Managed Information Technology Services (MITS) contract is intended to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services to facilitate the operations and modernization of the combatant command’s infrastructure, systems, and applications. This support will be provided to the USTC Command, Control, Communications & Cyber Systems Directorate (TCJ6).
The successful candidate will work on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of the program and performs all functional duties independently; oversees the efforts of less senior staff and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
· Coordinate Duty Controller staff responsible to coordinate with the Government Duty Officer (DO) and cyber security analysts identify and correlate problems affecting USTRANSCOM customers.
· Coordinate staff responsible for Event Management to manage all events and associated lifecycle (detect, analyze, and control) as defined by the Event Management Process.
· Coordinate staff responsible for Event Management activities to include Detection, Logging, Filtering, and Significance assessment.
· Manage events following ITIL guidance to assess and document responses to each event such as automatic responses, Incidents, Problems, Changes or Alerts and Human Interventions.
· Monitor processes to achieve established Service Level Agreements (SLA), Operational Level Agreements (OLA).
· Provides extremely high-level subject matter proficiency for work described in the task.
· Provides advanced technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, training, and implementation advice on complex problems that require doctorate level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
· Provides status reporting to management and customer.
This position is for Monday through Friday, normal business hours. However, employee may be required to provide after-hours and weekend support during planned or emergency events.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.