Job ID: 2401552
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Network Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Hybrid Remote
Benefits: Click here
As part of the Enterprise Network Support Team, you will perform support and administrative functions for the day-to-day operation of an IT Network services environment. When required, escalate operational or technical concerns to SME(s) for the given infrastructure service or end user program area. Provides on-call coverage for all network assets within the area of operational responsibility.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Provide Enterprise network and Unified Communications operational support in a multi-vendor Enterprise environment
• Provide Enterprise Network and Unified Communications capacity planning and monitoring on multi-vendor platforms
• Provide Enterprise remote access VPN support to include but not limited to Juniper JUNOS Secure Access platform, Juniper Pulse, and Cisco AnyConnect.
• Provide operational Enterprise IP Telephony and Unified Communications support.
• Provide operational Enterprise Collaboration Services support to include, but not limited to: multi-vendor and multi-platform Video Teleconferencing.
• Provide new technology deployment and project management services.
• Maintain, configure, and provide support services for multi-vendor network hardware components.
• Network Access Control (NAC) deployments and administration using Cisco ISE
• Follow BMC Remedy, ITIL best practices, and change management processes
• Implement WAN optimization strategies and configuration management - River-Bed WAN Optimizers.
• Prepare technical documentation deployment, installation, configuration, operational support and troubleshooting of Enterprise installations of WAN/LAN & Data Center network infrastructure, specifically Cisco, Juniper routers, switches, and firewalls, F5 Big IP load balancers
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.