Job ID: 2401577
Location: DALLAS-FORT WORTH, TX, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Enterprise Architect
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Remote
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking an Engineering and Transformation SME on the Revolutionary Information Technology Services (RITS) program in support of the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE). The selected candidate will hold a key contractual position and will be recognized as the professional supporting SAIC and USACE strategic plan and objectives for transformation.
This position is 100% remote with a possibility of limited travel within the United States
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the delivery of transformation services and process improvement to improve the IT posture of USACE from its current state to a modern ITIL/ITSM-supported service delivery model
· Lead the development of modern service offerings and process improvements, including, but not limited to, the development of cloud environments, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Device-as-a-Service (DaaS), and automation
· Review current processes and recommend improvements to provide additional benefits to USACE OCIO G6.
· Recommend metrics for review to support the continual improvement of TO performance
· Responsible for the design and development of cloud solutions, as well as managing the divesture of current infrastructure and applications as they are replaced by cloud solutions
· Bachelor’s Degree and 18 years of experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree
· Direct experience leading cloud migration and divestitures
· Direct experience leading transformation projects in the Federal environment
· Leading organizational change resulting in improved performance outcomes
· Direct experience implementing as a service (aaS) offerings in the Federal environment (software and device as a service offerings)
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect or
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)/Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE) or
· Similar commercial cloud platform and infrastructure certifications
· Must have an active Secret Clearance (US Citizenship required)
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.