SAIC is looking for a RF Field Tech Engineer to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
- Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineering input for the development of test structure, planning, execution, analysis, and reporting supporting engineering efforts for the C-UAS program.
- Technical support for test and evaluation of prototype and fielded hardware and software systems.
- Development and support of laboratory and field test events, test data collection and test data analysis during and after the tests, on-site support during tests, and development of final test reports.
- Assist an integrated project team of various professional disciplines with creative and efficient solutions on multiple projects requiring electrical engineering support.
- Manage and organize multiple technical tasks across numerous projects.
- Create, review, understand and maintain electrical drawings of varying technical complexity.
- Interact effectively with customers, aiding in identifying requirements and outlining solutions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and zero (0) years or more experience.
- Ability to write and verbally communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to communicate efficiently with management via reports and updates on tasking progress.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to execute tasking while maintaining the high-level vision required to facilitate career and company growth long-term
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to balance a diverse set of tasks of varying priorities with limited oversight
- Experience with Matlab, Labview, and variants of C is desired.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
- Candidate must have an interim secret clearance to start with the ability to obtain a full secret clearance. SAIC will sponsor the clearance process.
- Knowledge RF transmit and receive systems and electronic support measures. Experience with operational aspects of electronic warfare.
- Knowledge of jammer system control and signal processing algorithms, "precision" passive detection and tracking concepts, and RF communication and modulation architectures.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- Experience with government contracting and organizational development.
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.