Job ID: 2401419
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2024
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No Remote
Benefits: Click here
All Source Analyst
All Source Intelligence Analyst with analytical and cultural knowledge of China. This analyst will be immersed into a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment composed of a diverse team of analysts, linguists, cultural experts, and operations officers. Via exhaustive research and networking with LE & IC counterparts, analyst will be focused on creating and/or recognizing operational opportunities. The candidate should be particularly adept at, and have a background in, data exploitation using specialized tools and datasets. The position requires strong critical thinking skills; the ability to write accurately and succinctly, to multi-task and accomplish tasks in fluid environments, and to rapidly respond to short-notice tasking.
Daily responsibilities may include:
· Identifying trends, patterns of activity, and opportunities for action in support of threat-mitigation activities in both the cyber and real-world domains.
· Translation of the above into clear Courses of Action, delivered to supporting units via written and/or briefed products.
Competitive candidates will have or exhibit the following:
· Analytical and cultural knowledge of China and the Far East.
· Expert-level knowledge in classified and unclassified tools for data exploitation and presentation.
· Significant experience understanding and exploiting multiple sources of intelligence, including SIGINT, HUMINT, and OSINT.
· Proven ability to identify national security threats and opportunities for exploitation.
· Strong communication skills allowing for the succinct presentation of operational courses of action, based on experience working with operational units.
· Strong critical thinking skills, the ability to write accurately and succinctly, and the ability to multi-task and accomplish. tasks with limited direct supervision, and to respond to short-notice tasking.
· Strong operational security practices.
· Bias towards initiative-driven work.
· High comfort level in interacting with a wide variety of Government leadership and contractor personnel.
· Ability to operate in a diverse, evolving, and high-profile environment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
SAIC accepts applications on an ongoing basis and there is no deadline.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 24,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.9 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom.